Prequel Community’s Guidelines
These Prequel Community’s Guidelines (the “Guidelines”) contain the complete guidelines between the Prequel Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Prequel”, “we”, “us”) and you. Prequel has the right to change, add, rename or leave unchanged any section, paragraphs and subparagraphs of the Guidelines without prior notice to you about such changes. Wherever possible, the notice of any significant changes shall be sent to the email address or via another source of communication provided by us to you. The valid version of the Guidelines shall be the version that is published on our website.
Prequel app was created for your storytelling, your self-expression and your creativity. We believe that everyone is a creator! In Prequel Community we value diversity, equality, support, respect, growth and open-mindedness and we walk the walk of these values every day, and use them as a guide - not only inside the app, but outside as well. We want to make Prequel a safe space for everyone; however, safe space is impossible without mutual respect and care about each other. That’s why we have established Prequel Community’s Guidelines, based on respect and understanding, to make our current and potential users feel safe and welcoming.
Our Guidelines is a flexible document and can be updated depending on the Community behavior, emerging issues, and your reports and concerns.Thus, we ask you to check our Guidelines from time to time. You’re an important part of creating a friendly and safe environment in the Prequel Community. Let us create a safe space for everyone together!
Nudity, sexually explicit content.
Prequel app is neither a place to post nudity any kind of pornography, nor for sexually explicit content, including content depicting or supporting sexual acts with no agreements, intimate imagery shared without agreement, and sexual solicitation. Thus, we ask you not to post, upload, or share:
- Content depicting genitals of any kind that includes also pubic regions, female nipples and/or areola and unclothed buttocks;
- Content depicting sexual intercourse or acts including oral sex, or erotic kissing;
- Content depicting sexual fetishes of any kind;
- Content depicting sexual exploitation;
- Content depicting sexual arousal or stimulation;
- Content depicting simulation of sex of any kind, including graphically depicted sexual acts, either verbally, in text (including emojis), or through the use of any in-app features.
Otherwise, your post will be deleted. However, in some cases partial nudity, shared with no sexualized nature can be allowed; for instance, posts created for the purposes of education, self-awareness, advocacy or representing nudity of art objects.
We care about the psychological well-being of any member of the Prequel Community; in order to support a safe and friendly environment inside our Community, any content containing all expressions of abuse, shame, insult, humiliation of others. Thus, we ask you not to post, upload, or share:
- Content depicting inappropriate attitude to others including degrading, shaming, or the harassment of others;
- Content inciting violence of any kind or encouraging coordinated harassment;
- Content involving wishes of death to anybody, disease, physical harm, or other harm to a person, animal or any other creature;
- Content glorifying, disparaging or celebrating violent tragedies or victims;
- Content containing willful and deliberate harm or intimidation; for instance, cyberstalking or trolling;
- Content depicting unwanted sexual contact or any other unwanted actions of a suxual nature;
- Content that includes humiliation or disrespect of another person's sexual activity and identity;
- Content, morphing or revealing image of any individual in order to portray or imply sexual suggestiveness or engagement in sexual activity;
- Content revealing or treating to reveal individual's private sexual life, including also threats to publicize digital content, sexual history, or names of previous sexual partners;
- Content exposesing, or threatening to expose, a person's sexual orientation without their agreement and knowledge;
- Content, involving an individual's account, personal data, or personally identifiable information enabling abuse, troll, or harass.
We have zero tolerance for any content and other acts that perpetuate the abuse, harm, endangerment, or exploitation of minors. In order to ensuring the safety of minors, we ask you not to post, upload, or share:
- Content depicting and/or soliciting sexual activity of any kind that involves underages sexual contact between a minor and an adult or between minors with a significant age difference;
- Content depicting sexual fetishism or sexual arousal involving undrages;
- Content containing sexually suggestive language objectifying minors or involving them in any other way;
- Content involving links to third-party sites that contain material involving the sexual exploitation of minors;
- Content depicting child abuse or the infliction of physical or emotional trauma on a minor;
- Content sharing, resharing or offering to obtain or distribute child sexual abuse material;
- Content depicting, promoting, normalizing or glorifying pedophilia or the sexual assault of underages;
- Content depicting or promotes grooming advances;
- Content depicting, promoting, normalizing or glorifying any kind of grooming behaviors;
- Content depicting nudity of minors or offering nudity to minors;
- Content depicting underages with sexually explicit song lyrics on the background;
- Content depicting a process of minor undressing;
- Content representing a minor minimal clothing that is not relevant to the location;
- Content suggesting, promoting, depicting or imitating possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages, tobacco, drugs or any other prohibited substances by minors;
- Content, offering targeting instructions for minors on how to buy, sell, or trade alcohol, tobacco, or controlled substances;
- Content, depicting or promoting physical abuse, neglect, endangerment, or psychological disparagement of minors.
Illegal activities, regulated goods
We want to ensure that Prequel app and Prequel Community is a place free of any form of crime activities. Content will be removed if it contains any kind of illegal goods or actions, or promotion of any illegal mood and actions. Thus, we ask you not to post, upload, or share:
- Content depicting purchase or selling of any regulated goods, restricted items and other controlled substances, such as drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, weapons, toxic substances, and counterfeit goods;
- Content providing instructions or promoting any kind of criminal activity, such as swatting, vehicular break-in and theft, or fraudulent money making schemes;
- Content promoting any kind of illegal goods or services, such as the sale of drugs, escort services, or prostitution;
- Do not use our platform for human trafficking or any related activities;
- Content, depicting, promoting or encouraging acts of physical harm, such as assault or kidnapping;
- Content threatening the safety of others, including swattingContent depicting, promoting or encouraging human exploitation, including human smuggling, bonded labor, domestic servitude, sex trafficking, or prostitution;
- Content, depicting or promoting the poaching or illegal trade of wildlife;
- Content offering the purchase, sale, trade, or solicitation of unlawfully acquired or counterfeit goods;
- Content providing instructions on how to conduct criminal activities that includes:
- Antique Stores
- Sexual Encounter Firms
- Consumer Credit Reporting Agencies Detective Agencies
- Protective Agencies
- Security Services including Armored Cars, Civic, Social, and FraternalPolitical Organizations - does not include nationally recognized political parties, Religious Organizations NB excludes nationally recognized religious organizations/faiths;
- Bail and Bond PaymentsDrugs, Drug Proprietors, and Chemists’ GoodsContent depicting, promoting or normalizing anything else against the law.
As a Community of creators, we value and support the intellectual property of any creator. Prequel aims to encourage you to create and to share your creations, being sure of their safety. Thus, we ask you not to post, upload, or share:
- Content involving someone else's copyrighted or trademarked work without their permission and/or knowledge.
We find the fact of sharing private information of others an act of abuse. Thus, we ask you not to post, upload, or share:
- Content, disclosing personal information of the others, such as email address, residential address, telephone number, or photographs of a person’s residence;
- Content, disclosing personal information, such as national identification numbers, passport numbers, drivers licenses, or username and password logins;
- Content, disclosing any kind of personal financial information such as credit card numbers, or credit card and bank account information;
- Content, encouraging or inciting others to hack or reveal another person's account, personal data, or personally identifiable information (PII).
Terrorism and hate organizations and individuals
Prequel Community is a space free from cruelty and violence. That’s why any kind of content promoting any type of harmful or aggressive behavior is forbidden. Any content with weapons, terrorist organizations, cult communities, etc will be deleted. Thus, we ask you not to post, upload, or share:
- Content promoting, glorifying, supporting or praising dangerous, terroristic, or criminal individuals and/or organizations;
- Content encouraging participation in, or intends to recruit individuals to, dangerous, terroristic, or criminal organizations;
- Content, depicting names, symbols, logos, flags, slogans, uniforms, gestures, salutes, illustrations, portraits, songs, music, lyrics, or other objects meant to represent dangerous, terroristic, or criminal individuals and/or organizations.
Only certain content, created for educational purposes will not be deleted by the moderator.
We value diversity, equality, respect and support and we work to bring our values into the Prequel Community. That is why any discriminating, aggressive content, promoting bullying, hate or any other violence and intolerance to individuals or groups of people based on certain attributes is forbidden. These attributes include:
- Content somehow discriminating, attacking, or, in contrary, promoting hatred, harm, or violence towards, individuals or groups based on following protected attributes:
- National origin or immigration status
- Religious affiliation
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
- Disability (physical or mental)
Content depicting any logos, symbols, flags, slurs, negative stereotypes, uniforms, salutes, gestures, caricatures, illustrations, or names of individuals related to hateful ideologies;
- Content, condoning, idolizing, or trivializing violent events that have occurred or may occur based on someone’s membership in a protected attribute;
- Content that somehow denies well-documented factual events have taken place or portraying such events as hoaxes or conspiracy theories;
- Content glorifying, commending, or idolizing perpetrators of any kind of violent events;
- Content that somehow dehumanizing or degrading individuals or groups based on a protected attributeContent that justifying, normalizing or promoting exclusions or segregation of individuals or groups based on a protected attributeContent reinforcing or spreading harmful or negative stereotypes.
Only certain content, created for tribute, condolence, educational purposes will not be deleted by the moderator.
The basis for the Prequel Community is trust and confidence. That is why we check with accuracy the authenticity of interactions, profiles etc to avoid spam or fake engagement, impersonation, misleading information that causes harm, or that violate any intellectual property rights. Thus, we ask you to avoid the following actions:
- Create, spread, or engage spammy behavior of any kind for any reason, such as creating inauthentic accounts, accounts en masse via manual or automated means, or new accounts if you have been banned under the following Community Guidelines;
- Create accounts to impersonate people or organizations in order to misleading other;
- Create, post, or share synthetic or manipulated content (deepfakes) that somehow may confuse, mislead, or deceive others;
- Post misleading information in order to incite harm, fear, panic, or disrupt civic processes;
- Post comments or content that may divert web traffic to destinations that are unsafe, deceptive, pornographic, or otherwise commercial in nature;
- Do any kind of actions that may artificially increase views, votes, likes, followers, shares, comments, Remixes, or Replays;
- Upload or distribute files that contain malware, spyware, or other materials that seem to be malicious or harmful.
We care about a friendly environment in the Prequel Community, that is why any content, containing any kind of violence or cruelty is forbidden. Thus, we ask you not to post, upload, or share:
- Content, depicting war car crashes or any other accidents, decapitations, suicide, terrorism, murder, or executions;
- Content, depicting wounds in case if injury is the core focus;
- Content, depicting any kind of torture, skinning, or slaughter of animals or animal abuse;
- Any kind of content that may classified as horrifying, violent, or distressing;
- Content with treatments to cause physical, emotional, or financial harm towards others;
- Content with treatments to reveal personal data or personally identifiable information (PII), including residential address, private email address, private phone number, bank statement, social security number, or passport number;
- Content with treatments of blackmail or hacking another individual's account;
Only certain content, created for tribute, condolence, educational purposes will not be deleted by the moderator.
In Prequel Community we care about emotional well-being and overall mental health. That is why we protect all members of the Prequel Community from content with any self-harm actions:
- Content glorifying self-made wounds;
- Content involving instructions on committing self-harm of any kind;
- Content depicting body changes that promote unhealthy eating habits that may lead to self-harm;
- Content depicting usage of drugs or any other controlled substances
- Content involving guidelines and instructions of obtaining, making, selling or using any kind of illegal substances;
- Content depicting, promoting, normalizing or glorifying suicide commitment;
- Content depicting offering or promoting Suicide games, dares, pacts, or hoaxes;
- Content, depicting, promoting, glorifying, promoting or encouraging self-harm and/or eating disorders;
- Content providing instructions on engaging in self-harm of any kind or eating disorders;
- Content involving self-harm or eating disorder games, dares, pacts, or hoaxes;
- Content depicting, promoting, glorifying or normalizing eating disorders or other dangerous weight loss behaviors associated with eating disorders.